Help_needed

Keyboard keys not working!

I had bought my Toshiba L650-PSK2CG with numeric keyboard 6 months ago and it has been working fine till now.This morning,I am surprised to find that some keys on the keyboard are not working.These are the “c”,” x” and “caps lock” keys.This is strange as they were working fine even last night!I am at a loss and don’t know what to do.Any idea how to solve this problem?
Help_needed

Re: Keyboard keys not working!

I really need someone to help me on this or provide any kind of information as it is so frustrating to have to type like this.Hope the Toshiba team really do visit these forums!!
Occasional Advisor
moroji

I think the keyboard is broken. Toshiba support is 800-457-7777.

-=: moroji :=-
Help_needed

moroji:I dont think so,since the rest of the letters are all typing fine.In any case,the keyboard was left the same way since the previous evening and had no chance of breaking.And if it did break,which it didnt,it would affect more than a few specific letters,dont you think?
kellychrisr

Trust in what the responder said. I also bought mine 9 months ago.. First some keys stopped working then would be fine.. I was thinking maybe a glitch or kids got something in it.  No such luck.. Now all keys stopped working. Get it looked at before your warranty expires. Too many others reporting the same issue now.. Has to be in the laptop..