mlanza

How to disable touchscreen capabilities on a Tablet PC - Toshiba Satellite R15-S829

This equpment is a Tablet PC

I discovered that the extreme electro-magnetic field (EMF) this computer's screen is giving out, reaches 3 feet towards the front (where I sit) and 2 feet wide... and that I'm within this bubble of EMF 40 hours a week (This was done with an E-Field DEtector, from Earth Tether).

I tested 8 other regular Desktops in the office, and they do not emit such EMF.

I suspect the huge radiation is coming from the touchscreen capacities (which I seldom use), and I would like to disable such function and to have the screen as a regular passive screen, and then retest for EMF size.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Regular Advisor
Defender

Re: How to disable touchscreen capabilities on a Tablet PC - Toshiba Satellite R15-S829

Wow that was technical Mlanza, however,there are more microwaves and radio waves running through a wall/room nowadays than 20 yrs ago that you dont even know about.  Be that said: how to turn off the touchscreen is the issue.  Go into the Display panel and reset to default and select menu outlined there.  Consult your specific guide for screen capabilities.