kate_v

Help, my touchpad doesn't work!

Hello, I have a two months old Toshiba Satellite T130 -laptop and already now the touchpad is causing problems. I also tried an external mouse but it didn't solve the issue. The touchpad just freezes, I cannot right-click at all anymore, and also left-click freezes after about 10 min. After I reboot, it works again for about 10 min. But right-click doesn't. I also tried fn+F9 and remove battery but it didn't help either. Sometimes I also get the box with options "Open" etc. just by clicking normally, and this is very annoying. What should I do now?

kate_v

Re: Help, my touchpad doesn't work!-Extra information

I forgot to add that this started happening when I uninstalled the trial version of Office 2007. I am now using Office 2003 which I have self installed. But now the excel-files cannot be opened by Excel as default anymore, and for this I need right-click - Open with...-function but cannot use it because right-click doesn't work. I am running Windows 7 Home Premium. Have I accidentally removed some kind of driver while unistalling Office 2007 or what is this?

SHF
Occasional Contributor
SHF

Re: Help, my touchpad doesn't work!-Extra information

Do a system restore to a point before you uninstalled the program.