Tazzwon

Fn keys not working

I have a Satellite C660-16C with Win7 Home Basic 32bit laptop. I've downloaded alot of software programs lately and after installing it i've noticed that my function keys don't work at all. After trying everyting it really cause huge frustration on me and i do not have any patience left.  Please advise me what to do next to solve my problem.

Super Advisor
cbwilsha

Re: Fn keys not working

The first thing to try is Start/All Programs/Toshiba/Utilities/Restart Flash Cards.

C.B.

Toshiba Sat. C75D-B7260 Win 8.1 64 Bit---Toshiba Sat. L775D-S7132 Win 7 PRO SP3 64 Bit which also has Virtual Machine with Win XP SP3---Toshiba Sat. L305-S5921 Win Vista SP2 32 Bit---Toshiba Sat. L675D-S7016 Win 7 SP1 64 Bit
Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Satellite C660-16C 

After trying everyting ..

Tell us what you've tried so far.

-Jerry
Tazzwon

This wasn't helpfull at all...:smileymad:

Super Advisor
miker643

[ Edited ]

Perhaps you don't understand this is a peer support forum. We're all just other users and Toshiba owners. There are no Toshiba tech/customer support, or any other of their personnel here.

If you are unwilling to spend the time to actually list all things you did "After trying everything", then it is difficult to advise you. No one wants to waste their personal time suggesting options, only to have you say 'I've already tried that'.

So, if you don't have the time to post what you have already tried yourself, then try using the search fuction to find the solution to similar problems as yours. You'll find there are quite a few them, if you look.

Or, as yours would appear to be a European model, perhaps you'll have more luck on the Toshiba European forums:

Toshiba Computer Systems Support Forum - Europe

Good luck.

Mike

rg2112

Hi

I have tried lots of solutions for this but this worked - many thanks