omar823502

u925t

Hi

My new u925t touchscreen stop working, I turn off the computer and the next morning stop working, I refresh the compuer and now windows system "no pen or touch is avaible for this display"

Any ideas how to put it back

Thanks

Omar

Peter

Re: u925t

If you can't solve your issue and no one in the community can help, contact support to speak with a tech support agent at (800) 457-7777.

- Peter
JOLDING

Can you repair your Touchscreen...many users of u925t have the same problems...including me...I dont Know what i can do ...if you know any solution I will apreciate your comments.

thanks

smitz327

I am having the same problems and I am getting so fed up with it, I am going to contact Toshiba and ask for a replacement or a full refund. This is ridicules where the screen keeps locking up and I have to switch to laptop mode to use. I already sent it to Toshiba and they didn't find anything wrong with it.

Alb3rt

camera doesnt work

I can't to use my second camera of my new u925t 2120 laptop. I tried looking the drivers  for this, but I don't find it.... Please could someone help me or give an idea for get a solution??

smitz327

If your problem is like mine, it is no longer a tablet. Mine totally gave out even after reinstalling the Windows system and drivers. Lost my touch screen function about 2 weeks ago and I am sure it has to do with a switch that detects the screen is closed and is being used as a tablet. Send it in for service and spend a fortune to get it repaired

Rictunoda

Same problem here. I tried everything, but can't solve it. Anyone have some idea?

lacrandall

My u925t-2120 touchscreen stopped working in notebook mode. 8.1 also knocked out the Rapid Start on initial boot after shut down (restart still works normally). I even did all the Service Station updates first. Reverted OS to 8.0 (after saving everything) and got the Rapid Start back. Touchscreen still not working. My reseach has revealed that it is most likely in the ribbon held down by the bar on the back of the screen in notebook mode. Mine developed a half-moon (crescent) shaped indentation that goes about half way into the ribbon (this showed up around the same time the touchscreen stopped working). Something is happening to it when the screen is slid shut. I've read other forums where Toshiba knows this but won't replace the ribbon because these notbooks are a "small build" (not a lot made) for them. They don't even offer the 2120 anymore; only a 2100 or 2130 (which looks to be apples-to-apples the same as the 2120, and is the same price I paid for the 2120). Mine is under Costco's 2-yr warranty, so we'll see if I get it replaced once they stop playing with the software (which doesn't seem to be resolving the issue- more evidence that this is a hardware issue [ribbon]). Really irritates me that Toshiba would do this to its customers. I was excited about myfirst Toshiba purchase- over it!

Regular Advisor
bmurray

count yourself fortunate that it is still under warranty.  many posts on here of folks who have exceeded their warranty period and are up a creek.  You'd likely find same story on other mfgs boards (i.e., sony, etc.).  Not just limited to Toshiba. 

L305-S5955, T9300 Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, 60GB SSD, Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit