Kendo_Gunn

toshiba satellite c655 won't start

toshiba satellite c655 when I start it up it gets to the first screen that says "Toshiba Leading innovation" blinks then loops only responding keys are F2 and F12. I tried holding "0" to restore following the virtual help desk's instructions but that doesn't work. Anybody know what the probloem could be or have a solution?

Peter

Re: toshiba satellite c655 won't start

What happened when you tried the '0'-key method? Anything different at all?

- Peter
Johnson22

I am having the same problem with mine.  "0" does nothing and I can't get to F8.  Any ideas??

Kendo_Gunn

Peter wrote:

What happened when you tried the '0'-key method? Anything different at all?

Holding zero had no effect at all after the Toshiba logo flashes the screen goes black and the logo flashes again. This process loops.

Peter

Try this. Turn off your laptop, unplug all wires, remove the battery, and hold the power button for thirty seconds. Afterwards, reattach the battery and connections.

If it's still unresponsive, you may want to contact customer support at (800) 457-7777.

- Peter
Kendo_Gunn

Peter wrote:

Try this. Turn off your laptop, unplug all wires, remove the battery, and hold the power button for thirty seconds. Afterwards, reattach the battery and connections.

If it's still unresponsive, you may want to contact customer support at (800) 457-7777.

Gave it a try just now, not effective. I'll give customer support a try let you know if I get anything from it.