MBM
MBM
Accepted Solution

error 184

have netbook nb305-n413bn. just started receiving  a window "Toshiba PC Health Monitor" a warning saying MainFrm.cpp(184). I just closed it out and continue using computer with no obvious problems. any comments on what this warning is or if any real problem exists? can the window be stopped from opening?

MBM
MBM

Re: error 184

although no one has answered my question on this forum, I want to help anyone that may experience same problem. I decided to attempt my own repair as no help was given. I went ahead and deleted both the Toshiba PC Health program and the Toshiba Service Station program and then went on the Toshiba support and downloaded and installed the latest revisions. It appears to have solved my problem since the issue has disappeared. I hope this helps someone in the future.

kacuak27

MBM wrote:

although no one has answered my question on this forum, I want to help anyone that may experience same problem. I decided to attempt my own repair as no help was given. I went ahead and deleted both the Toshiba PC Health program and the Toshiba Service Station program and then went on the Toshiba support and downloaded and installed the latest revisions. It appears to have solved my problem since the issue has disappeared. I hope this helps someone in the future.

It really did! I had the same problem and it was solved. Thanks!! :smileyhappy:

MBM61

very happy to be of help, I seldom resolve anything on my own so it was nice I finally helped someone. I have not had any issue myself after doing this repair so I assume you will not. best regards

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

mini notebook NB305-N413BN

deleted both the Toshiba PC Health program and the Toshiba Service Station program and then went on the Toshiba support and downloaded and installed the latest revisions.

Good job!

Best to uninstall programs in the following place. We don't want to give anybody the idea they should delete files.

Control Panel > Programs and Features

-Jerry