ethanobama

computer shuts off suddenly

[ Edited ]

i have a satellite Firefox laptop 305-d . it just shuts off with no warning . sometimes its takres awhile when its been turned off for a while and when its been on it does it alot . anybody got ideas ?

Peter

Re: computer shuts off suddenly

Please include your full model number when posting problems on the forums. It can be found on the bottom of your laptop. "305D" is only partial.

- Peter
statonm1

I have a similar problem with my L675D-57016.  I have tried several times to reboot it to factory conditions using both the discs that I created right after openin the laptop and the internal harddrive with the same result.  The computer will ramdonly click off even the LED lights in the front go completely out.  This is a very disapointing problem because I have an older toshiba laptop that is an absolute trooper and can be fixed no matter what. Please help me with a solution to my problem.  It would be a real same if your product qualtiy has dropped that far so quickly, becuase it used to be the best out there.

Peter

Turn off your laptop, unplug all wires, remove the battery, and hold the power button for thirty seconds. Afterwards, reattach the battery and connections.

Then, try again. If the problem persists, contact Toshiba customer support.

- Peter