Occasional Contributor
aznetcowboy

Which models have HDMI output?

I am looking for a Toshiba laptop to meet a couple very basic needs on my part. I want to hookup to my Slingbox (which is 1800 miles away) and hook it up to my Toshiba LCD TV in the living room (mainly so I can watch my Packers games). I would like to have one that has at least a digital video output and preferably a HDMI output for that purpose. The other use for such a laptop would be for checking webmail and some internet surfing while we are on vacation (we are retired) or otherwise traveling.

What models of Toshiba laptops have Windows Home Premium 64-bit OS and the video output(s) I desire? Trying to find them online has proved daunting for me. :smileyindifferent:

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. :smileyvery-happy:

Occasional Contributor
aznetcowboy

Re: Which models have HDMI output?

Hmmmm... no replies. :smileysad:

Okay, maybe I should ask why Toshiba doesn't have more models with HDMI ports? I really want to buy a Toshiba as it seems to be a really good machine built to be sturdy and easy to use. But, the only models I see with HDMI are anything but basic models and out of my price range. All I want to do is surf the Internet and read my webmail when traveling, which isn't all that often. Plus I have a Slingbox hooked up to my Daughter's TV 1800 miles away and need the HDMI to hook up to my Toshiba LCD TV.

Being retired puts us on a budget. I would thing Toshiba would want to be competitive with other brands. I see other brands, none that I really want to buy, have HDMI on lower end laptops. Now I have to decide do I break to bankm not get a laptop or but a different brand. :smileyindifferent:

Occasional Advisor
moroji

1. Go to http://us.toshiba.com/computers/laptop-finder

2. Under "I want these special features" click "HDMI port"

3. You're welcome!  :-)

-=: moroji :=-
Occasional Contributor
aznetcowboy

Thank You very much!   :smileyhappy:

I'm going to bookmark that page in my browser.