JesusZapata

Toshiba Satellite C75D A7310 Win8.1

Hi, i have a problem i recenlty bought this computer but then i had a problem and i had to format the computer, the thing is that i need to find all the drivers for this computer but the Drivers & software Support dosent find the model of this computer, can anybody could link me to a place that i can download the drivers?

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Re: Toshiba Satellite C75D A7310 Win8.1

[ Edited ]

Satellite C75D-A7310  (PSCENU-01V013)

Toshiba often doesn't list computers built especially for big-box stores. Your model is essentially identical to this one with Windows 8.1 installed and possibly some other minor differences. Compare with the spec.

Satellite C75D-A7370 (PSCENU-01800D)

Your downloads are here

[Edited to repair the link above.]

Best to restore the hard disk to its original out-of-the-box contents using Toshiba recovery media. All the drivers and utilities are properly installed. Windows is preactivated.

If you failed to create recovery media, obtain it from Toshiba. Scroll down to Get Recovery Media here

See the instructions in the section Restoring from recovery media, which begins on p. 56 of the User's Guide.

Satellite/Satellite Pro C40/C50/C70 - A Series User’s Guide

-Jerry
JesusZapata

Thanks a lot jerry, i will try this and comment on how did it  go, 

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Good luck, Jesus.

-Jerry
mscott998

wow.. 40 dollars? just give me a download link and let me burn it to a DVD my self. its crap that they dont provide a simple 10 cent disk with these computers anymore. I'll just take the dam thing back to the store!!
ChelseaMarie17

I also had a problem with the same laptop. After about a month of light use it suddenly couldn't connect to wifi. Took it back to where I bought it and was told t was not covered by warranty due to the fact it was software not drivers and their was nothing they could do. Fourtunitly I too had to restore to factory settings and it worked. Kinda wish I would have waited for the reviews before I went ahead and bought it but oh well....