Seventhfrost

TOSHIBA Service Station has stopped working

a blue screen suddenly appeared on shut down, then my laptop immediately restarted. On startup a message appeared saying that Toshiba service station stopped working. Now whenever I start up my laptop that message still appears, but the blue screen on shut down before doesnt appear anymore. 

Description:
  Stopped working
Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
  Problem Signature 01: toshibaservicestation.exe
  Problem Signature 02: 2.1.3565.26576
  Problem Signature 03: 4aca7720
  Problem Signature 04: System.Configuration
  Problem Signature 05: 2.0.0.0
  Problem Signature 06: 4a275e0d
  Problem Signature 07: 1a8
  Problem Signature 08: 75
  Problem Signature 09: IOIBMURHYNRXKW0ZXKYRVFN0BOYYUFOW
  OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
  Locale ID: 1033
Read our privacy statement online:
If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
  C:\windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Description:  Stopped working
Problem signature:  Problem Event Name: CLR20r3  Problem Signature 01: toshibaservicestation.exe  Problem Signature 02: 2.1.3565.26576  Problem Signature 03: 4aca7720  Problem Signature 04: System.Configuration  Problem Signature 05: 2.0.0.0  Problem Signature 06: 4a275e0d  Problem Signature 07: 1a8  Problem Signature 08: 75  Problem Signature 09: IOIBMURHYNRXKW0ZXKYRVFN0BOYYUFOW  OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3  Locale ID: 1033
Read our privacy statement online:  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409
If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:  C:\windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Re: TOSHIBA Service Station has stopped working

Uninstall it, reboot the system, then re-install it from the latest version available from the Product Support Site for your model.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.

saquib

my toshiba satellite A505-S6035, STOPPED WORKING RECENTLY...  i tried to uninstall and then re-install it again... when i open toshibaservice station.exe then a dialog box comes saying windows is checking for the solution to the problem.

please help....

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Service Station doesn't work all that well when it does run.  The only way that anyone has found to fix it when this happens is to use the Recovery Process to restore the system back to it's factory out of box state.  That normally only works for a short time before it stops working again so it isn't worth the trouble.  Go to the Communicate link at the top of this page and click on the Sign Up For Updates link.  Now fill in the model number of the system or systems that you want to keep track of and you will recieve an e-mail whenever there is an update posted for that model.  The service station only alerts you to Critical updates while the Sign Up For Updates will alert you to ALL updates which is much more useful.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.