leda

Satellite L755-S5360 won't boot up

My laptop was purchased 3 weeks ago and it has stopped working. When powered up the Internal Storage drive light is blinking, the drive sound is cyclical and the screen is black..I'm not happy. Very disappointing to have to send in to service when I have had it less than a month. Should have bought another Dell I guess as my current Dell Inspiron 6000 is 8 years old and still working fine.

Anyone else have this problem with your Satellite?

crazylazy

Re: Satellite L755-S5360 won't boot up

[ Edited ]

I purchased the computer about 4 weeks ago. Now, is not working. The hard drive is blinking but the screen is black..I can hear the fan running.  Any suggestion.  I guess I have to take the computer for repairs. 

I always liked Toshiba products and never had any problems.  This is my first Toshiba laptop and I am some what disappointed. 

djz4044

I had same problem, after attempting a BIOS upgrade online from Toshiba which failed. Took 4 days to get unit back and they upgraded the BIOS and working fine.

kaylw1

djz4044 - you mentioned it took 4 days to get back - who did you give it to?  Did you send to Toshiba or go thru a 3rd party like geeksquad to get it fixed?  I have the same problem and would love a 4 day fix if it was possible for me?  Appreciate any info you can provide.  Thanks!

Regular Contributor
Y33trekker