kavena78
Accepted Solution

Satellite L510 (PSLGQL-002001) - Core i3 - Detailed Specification

Hi,

I don't find my laptop model Satellite L510 (PSLGQL-002001) - Core i3 listed on the support sites (http://www.csd.toshiba.com) or toshiba-asia site.

I am looking for the detailed specifications and the updated/recent XP and win7 drivers . Thanks.

Regards,

Vivek

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Re: Satellite L510 (PSLGQL-002001) - Core i3 - Detailed Specification

[ Edited ]

You'll have to contact the Asian Support Site about this as that is the ONLY place that will have that information.  That model is NOT sold or supported here in the USA so they won't have any information on it here. 

And you only needed to make ONE post about this.  It is impolite and rude to create multiple threads about the same issue. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.

kavena78

Thanks, will take care.

kavena78

I do not see any support forum on Toshiba Asia , could you pls guide me on this.

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

[ Edited ]

I didn't say they had a forum, only that you should contact Toshiba Asia about information on that model as it will only be for sale there. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.

Occasional Contributor
ScorpionTech

Go to toshiba asia website pc.toshiba-asia.com/ and search for drivers & bulletin. If want more driver you can go to Toshiba japan.

Frequent Advisor
civicman4

this was maked solved over a month ago Scorpion.

-civicman4-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post all info about your laptop and version of windows. We are working on it but still do not have the powers to read your mind.
Occasional Contributor
ScorpionTech

Ops...sorry:robotsurprised:

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Don't sweat it.  Toshiba has a very poor layout of the forums here making it very difficult to see the date a post was made.  It's one of the many things they need to fix around here but probably never will since they really don't care that much about their end users.