ladysno
Accepted Solution

RealConnect Agent

I recently purchased as Satellite L355D-S7091.  I boot up ea morning and shut down each night every day of the week.  Religiously, every 3 days (72 hours) I get a get a pop up message on boot up.  The message is: RealConnect Agent Application has stopped working."  No solution is given and does not happen with each daily boot up....happens only every 3rd day.  It doesn't seem to effect anything but I assume it's something that shouldn't be happening and am concerned it may have some effect on the computer or programs that I want to install in the future.  Any input appreciated.
Regular Advisor
Defender

Re: RealConnect Agent

It may appear if you set System Maintenance to automatic. please review- http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/74274b33-52ea-40a4-bed5-9444c2a178a31033.mspx

Check this site out for detailed answer:  http://www.datalode.com/technology.html

RealConnect, DataLode’s primary technology platform, enables Conversant Marketing that is permissioned-based, private, and actionable, one-to-one customer communications.   At least some general guidance to help you here.

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Satellite L355D-S7091

Maybe this one?

Satellite L355D-S7901

Open the System Configuration utility (msconfig.exe) and see if you can spot something on the Startup tab that looks like RealConnect or Registration.exe.

-Jerry
ladysno

Thank you so much for the response.  I had done this but was afraid to disable until I was sure it wasnt needed.  After further investigation about the product I did so.   Thank you agai for your time!
ladysno

Thank you so much for your time.  In surfing I was unable to find a site with this exact information that I needed.  Thank you !
Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Happy to hear disabling that worked out for you. Thanks for reporting back what happened.
-Jerry