Qosmio X775 Overheat

Recently I acquired this new laptop...when i started using it.It was perfect running the HD games.After the 1.70 Bios updated and the new card update, i started to notice.There was an overheat problem.I did reset the video card settings to default.To check if the card overclock was the problem..But it didn't help. Now when I try running HD games the laptop will start being slow.Like in a low frame rate.Not the entire system.Just the games...And the problem keeps happening.I don't know if there's already any solution for this problem? I'm already afraid of the overheat problem(it can hit 100*C)..So I'm not opening the games until I find a fix.For this.... Any solution? Thanks. 

Re: Qosmio X775 Overheat

experiencing the same problem... can anyone help us?

Found the same problem.. Please help us!

I just installed the 2.10 bios today. Now my cpu temp is suddenly running at 72% and fan at 90% even while my computer is doing nothing other than running the Toshiba health monitor. Is there a new bios comming out? Like today would be a very good idea. It absolutely refuses to re-install the older bios and 2.10 has it so hot it is not possible to run games without thermal protection power off shutdowns.

I just saw that these questions are three years old with no answers. Seriously? You have got to be kidding. Really need an answer ASAP, not years from now.

Topics: 68
Kudos: 542
Solutions: 402

This is a community, peer forum. You might want to call customer support.

- Peter
Regular Advisor

not that it matters now but in the future do not update your bios if your not experiencing issues related to the bios which the new bios has addressed.  Nuff said.

As already provided, you should contact customer support to see if you can get resolved.  Not sure why reverting back to previous bios is not supported as have been able to do this with older models.  Again, check in with Toshiba Support

L305-S5955, T9300 Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, 60GB SSD, Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit