VTarga
Accepted Solution

Olympus Camera xD Picture Card Won't Fit -- Satellite L455-S5975

Hi, just got above laptop for Christmas. I just also discovered my camera card does not appear to fit the card slot on the laptop. I'm a photobug so download pics --> laptop is important.

Am I missing something on card insertion or do I need to explore another downloading option. If so, suggestions? Adapters to make larger cards fit smaller slots ???? Thanks  

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Re: Olympus Camera xD Picture Card Won't Fit -- Satellite L455-S5975

I don't see that listed as a supported card.  You'll either need to connect your camera directly to the laptop via a USB cord or use an external card reader that supports your card.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.

VTarga

Perfect, Thanks Super cee!

Was not aware of external card readers and picked one up that reads many card formats

Great solution, thanks for taking the time!

VT 

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

No problem.  I like it when someone is happy.  I've had to give too much bad news today on other posts. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.