08-04-2012 08:15 AM
You can use programs (free) like ccleaner and Glary Utilities to identify junk temp tiles and other stuff that programs left vehind and it can be deleted.
Aside from that, you'll have to do any/all of these:
Hard drives are inexpensive. You could also upgrade the hard drive.
08-07-2012 05:41 AM - last edited on 09-07-2012 11:16 AM by Peter
Following are the common & necessary steps to follow when there is low disk space :-
1) Unistall any unnecessary game or software or program. (Actually start with this step)
2) Disk Cleanup. Go to the target drive (I am assuming its C, right click -> Disk Cleanup
3) Go to Start -> Run -> type "%temp%" . Delete all files in this folder.
4) Go to C:\Windows\Temp . Delete all files in this folder too.
5) Defragment your disk. Simply put, it means rearranging your disk to fit data more effectively. You will need a good software for it. I suggest Auslogics Disk Defragmenter. Its free. Another one is Diskeeper. You will get a 30 day trial. But it will do the trick. Hope I helped.
Copyright © Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.