Samir1308

Laptop run too slow and hang

I bought toshiba setelite amd quad core 4 gb ram 640gb hdd model is l745d laptop 1 months ago , and this laptop running too slow , and hang many times and heatin too much and when I play song there songs play stop play stop mean cauz of hang so plz tell me what is the reason is there a hdd problem motherborad problem or ram problem plz tell me
Samir1308

Re: Laptop run too slow and hang

I have a antivirus in laptop and no virus its clean, but my laptop problem is if i install antivirus or any application there laptop hang and freedge too much and booting takes 5 to 10 minutes sometimes , and word exel power point applications when I used there freedge too much and hang
Samir1308

And I am sorry My English is very bad but plz try to understand my problem thank you all
Frequent Advisor
Dokie

Hi I recommend you go back to factory setting. That will eliminate software problems.

Dokie!!

I Love my Satellite L775D-S7222 Laptop. Some days you're the windshield, Some days you're the bug. The Computer world is crazy. If you have answers to computer problems, pass them forward.
pchelper652

You might want to try the following to troubleshoot to if it is a hardware problem or software problem.
1) run chdsk on your harddrive to see if you have any bad sectors
2) try degfraging your harddrive
3) check to see in your task monitor if you are using alot of ram or cpu cycles
4) if using a lot of ram try uninstalling some of your unused software
You can try some software fix some of these problem if you dont want to do it manually.  Checkout http://solvingpcproblems.com

Super Advisor
eagle3

Something to check:

If you are using a internet security suite it normally has a firewall and you should not use 2 firewalls and is suggested to turn off the windows firewall in these internet security suites. I use Avast internet security and was told by them that it would give problems and even give the blue screen of death if windows firewall and Windows Defender are left turned on.(Windows defender comes on windows 7 computers)

Some antivirus programs use a lot of your computers resources and DON'T run 2 antivirus programs at the same time, if you installed an antivirus did you uninstall the one that came on the laptop?

S70-ABT2N22 Windows 7, A135-S2256 Windows 7, C55-A5180 Windows 7 ****Click on White “Kudos” STAR to say thanks!****
Frequent Advisor
Dokie

[ Edited ]

Hi! Good information on both replies. This is however a very old thread!:smileywink: Might help others however!

08-30-2013!

I Love my Satellite L775D-S7222 Laptop. Some days you're the windshield, Some days you're the bug. The Computer world is crazy. If you have answers to computer problems, pass them forward.