uboy1102

How to enable Disk's Controller in BIOS for Satellite C855S-S5232

Can someone help me pls., on how to enable this because when i reinstall windows 7, this message always bugging me and i cannot continue on installing windows...

Frequent Advisor
Dokie

Re: How to enable Disk's Controller in BIOS for Satellite C855S-S5232

Hi Looks like this got lost. What media are you using to install W7? What message is always bugging you? Toshiba help is having problems tonight, so you probably will receive better replies tomorrow. I see no message in your reply. I really don't have a clue to help you. Your message is not complete.

Good night Vietnam. I sleep late, so will let the day crew take over. i'm just Dokie being Dokie.

Thanks Peter!!

Dokie!!

PS Does any one see a message in this thread??

I Love my Satellite L775D-S7222 Laptop. Some days you're the windshield, Some days you're the bug. The Computer world is crazy. If you have answers to computer problems, pass them forward.
Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Satellite C855S-S5232

What is the part number of that computer? It looks like PSCBQU-00E007.

-Jerry
Regular Advisor
bmurray

I cannot find this model when doing a search of U.S. models at Toshiba support.  If this is not a U.S. model, I'd suggest posting in the appropriate regional Toshiba support forum thread.

Are you doing a restore to out-of-box state or trying to install a retail version of Windows OS?

L305-S5955, 4GB RAM, 250GB 10K rpm HD, Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

The S and D keys are adjacent. It's probably this one.

Satellite C855D-S5232

But it doesn't appear uboy.. is coming back here.

-Jerry
uboy1102

Part no. Is psc9ju-00k003
uboy1102

I tried to install a different hard drive from another laptop and works well. But if i put back the original hard drive the message just keeps coming back and i cannot use the hard drive in installing fresh windows 7.
Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

psc9ju-00k003

So it is this one.

Satellite C855D-S5232 (PSC9JU-00K003)

It's best to restore the hard disk to its original out-of-the-box contents using Toshiba recovery media. All the drivers and utilities are properly preinstalled. Windows is preactivated.

If no recovery discs were created, you can obtain them from Toshiba. Scroll down to Get Recovery Media here.

For instructions, see the section Restoring from recovery media, which begins on p. 67 of the User's Guide.

Satellite/Satellite Pro C800 Series User’s Guide

-Jerry