vlindertje

Help blue screen

Posted this before. I get a blue screen with start up. I can hear windows vista start up, but can't see anything. After rebooting many times, eventualy screen will work. I can leave laptop on and put laptop to sleep with no problem. But when I restart I get a blue screen and can hear windows startup. I have a Satellite P205-S6287.

Please HELP........thanks

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Re: Help blue screen

Satellite P205-S6287

I get a blue screen with start up.

What is the Stop error on the blue screen?

If a file name is mentioned, give us that too.

Spelling counts.

-Jerry
vlindertje

I don't get no error messages. I can hear the laptop startup, but can't see nothing. The screen is not black ( if it was turned off), but a dark blue screen. After rebooting ( pressing the off button) numerous times after start up, eventually the screen work again. I can close the lid and open, it can go to sleep or hybernate with no problem. But when I restart the laptop start with blue screen, no error messages.

Thanks for you respond

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

vlindertje

[ Edited ]
No this is not what it is. The hard drive does start and windows start. I can hear windows logo...(the chime). Everything works fine except the screen is dark blue, is not black.
Message Edited by vlindertje on 02-07-2009 06:04 PM
Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

vlindertje

I tried every step, everything checked out ok. No error messages or warnings.

I just wonder if it could be the inverter from the monitor. I can leave the laptop on with out shutting down for days without having any problems with the monitor. But as soon as I restart, the problem start.

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Yes, it does sound like you have a hardware malfunction. Good luck!

-Jerry
vlindertje

Thanks for trying to help.