c660-a272
Accepted Solution

DEVICE DRIVERS TOSHIBA C660-A272 3C078008K

i bought a toshiba c660 net book free dos model. every time i try to intall windows 7 it requests for device drivers. so far all the drivers i have dowloaded are not recognised by windows 7 during set up.

Super Advisor
miker643

Re: DEVICE DRIVERS TOSHIBA C660-A272 3C078008K

[ Edited ]

From what I can track down here, your Satellite C660-A272 model has a part number - PSC0SV-01G01KAR, you can check this on the Toshiba label on the bottom of your computer. So, from a hardware perspective, and for our purposes in finding you some drivers, it is essentially the same as this model:

Satellite C660-162 PSC0SE-01G001AR Specifications

Satellite C660-162 PSC0SE- Downloads

The Windows 7 drivers on the downloads page above will work just fine in your model. But, the order in loading first the hardware drivers and hardware utilities, and then the Toshiba Utilities and Toshiba software is critical for success. Download the appropriate files for your version of Win7 (32bit or 64bit), and install them in this order. These are all zip files, so you'll have to extract the .exe files to install them:

1st Hardware Drivers & Hardware Utilities

Chipset Utility - Intel

Display Driver - Intel

Sound Driver - Realtek

then all other hardware drivers and hardware utilities

2nd Toshiba Utilities & Toshiba Software

Value Added Package - Toshiba

Flash Card Support Utility - Toshiba

then all other Toshiba utilities and Toshiba supplied software

Please let us know how it turns out. Good luck.

Mike

gau
gau

Re: DEVICE DRIVERS TOSHIBA C660-A272 3C078008K

Related to the previous question. For the machine that comes with free Dos, do i have to instal windows 7 first before installing the drivers or how does it go. please assist