ke272000

Cant start my Satellite L45-S2416

Hi i have a huge problem.
My laptop wont start. I had it on for two days in a row but when i turned on my screen it was like frozen and after that it wouldnt start up again. But there also is a nother problem i cannot view the computer with my normal screen becouse it is broke but that cant be the problem since it was broke for over 5 months allready i always watched with an external one. Please help me turn my computer back on. The only thing what happens when i press the on button is the cd led lights up and you see the prozessing led bliniking a few times, but the external screen stays black. Thx.....

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Re: Cant start my Satellite L45-S2416

The broken screen could well be the problem.  Depending on the damage to the screen it could have taken time for it to cause the graphics chipset or the motherboard itself to burn out. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.

ke272000

okay mayby youre right but then only the graphics would be broke the computer it self would still start up or? i mean i turn it on then the prozessor led just blinks for 2 seconds thats it.

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

That would depend on exactly what burnt out on the board. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.

ke272000

hmm okay. first of all thx for the fast responses. But how can i find out what burned out? is there a way?