miznursedeb

Bluetooth enable

I have a toshiba satellite L655.  I can't seem to find if I have bluetooth and if so how to enable it.  I have went to programs . Its not there. I purchased a mobile printer and the printer downloaded but wont print. I thought possibly might need to enable bluetooth. If not how do i get it to print.  It shows printer is added but all is in que?  help

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Re: Bluetooth enable

Which Satellite L655 do you have? Look for a label on the bottom.

-Jerry
miznursedeb

l655d s5093 model number

Super Advisor
cbwilsha

[ Edited ]

Your specifications specifically says "No Bluetooth (no antenna)". You'll find them in your User's Guide at Start/My Toshiba/User's Guide. Maybe Jerry can help you with your printer.

C.B.

Toshiba Sat. C75D-B7260 Win 8.1 64 Bit---Toshiba Sat. L775D-S7132 Win 7 PRO SP3 64 Bit which also has Virtual Machine with Win XP SP3---Toshiba Sat. L305-S5921 Win Vista SP2 32 Bit---Toshiba Sat. L675D-S7016 Win 7 SP1 64 Bit
miznursedeb

Re: Bluetooth enable printer install

So do you think that is why I can't get to print or is it possibily that my comp is not compatible with the hp office jet mobile printer? I'm not sure what I need to do. Printer is installed but status says error. Anybhelp would be appreciated. Thanks
jmacdona2

Re: Bluetooth enable-same problem different model

I have a P755-S5265 and have the same question.  I can't seem to enable a Bluetooth mouse and am wondering if my new laptop is Bluetooth capable.  I've looked in the manual and I couldn't find the info.  Thank you.

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Satellite L655D-S5093

There is no Bluetooth hardware in that model. Why do you want it? Can't you plug in the printer to a USB port?

Which HP Officejet Mobile Printer? What is the model number?

-Jerry
Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Satellite P755-S5265

According to the spec above, there is no Bluetooth hardware in that model.

Scroll down to the Accessories and you'll see which USB adapter Toshiba recommends.

-Jerry
jmacdona2

Thanks so much Jerry.  I guess I need to read the fine print rather than listen to the salesperson!

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

I guess I need to read the fine print rather than listen to the salesperson!

Absolutely!

-Jerry
miznursedeb

I have plugged the USB cord in. It says successfully installed but when I go to print everything stays in que and status on printer says error. I have hp office jet 100 mobile printer. Thanks
Super Advisor
cbwilsha

Deb--Have you ever gone to your Printers folder and verified that the new printer is selected as the default printer as I suggested to you in the other thread you posted in?

C.B.

Toshiba Sat. C75D-B7260 Win 8.1 64 Bit---Toshiba Sat. L775D-S7132 Win 7 PRO SP3 64 Bit which also has Virtual Machine with Win XP SP3---Toshiba Sat. L305-S5921 Win Vista SP2 32 Bit---Toshiba Sat. L675D-S7016 Win 7 SP1 64 Bit
Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer

The most common error is to plug the USB cable in prior to installing the driver. Best to remove the driver and begin again with a downloaded one. Please do a little reading before you act.

Installing the Printer Software in Windows 7 for a USB Cable Connection

HP Officejet Basic Print Driver

HP Officejet Software and Driver Removal Utility

-Jerry
miznursedeb

I uninstalled and started over. I didnt plug the USB in first is there a possibility that my comp is not compatible with the printer? I have made it the default printer. Thanks
Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

I know of no reason that you should not be able to use that printer.

I can't see what you're doing. If you used the HP removal tool to remove its software and then followed the HP instructions to install it again, I have no further advice.

Best to post in the HP forums.

HP Support Forum Home > Printer/All-In-One

Good luck!

-Jerry