onrsurfer

wont charge

My excite 10 se will not charge.  I only have 20% left on the battery.  Any sugggestions? I am using the correct charger that came with it.  I restored to factory settings.  Help!!

Peter

Re: wont charge

If you can't solve your issue and no one in the community can help, contact support to speak with a tech support agent at (800) 457-7777.

- Peter
Sammmmmy

How long have you been using your battery? If two years or more, it maybe the problem of age of your battery. If not, maybe the compatibility of your operation system. You can try to root your device. 

Toasted

Well it's possible the charger itself is dead. Though it would kind of suck if you bought a new one and still had a problem.
Deltaman

If you've purchased you ex-tab recently, contact Tosh-tech support quickly re. any batt/charging probs. — Toshiba will only waive $30 in-warranty shipping during 1st 30 days after purchase. Don't lose-out by spending too-much time on your own "research" as others may have suggested...

Occasional Contributor
capndirk

I had a problem with the charger on my in-warranty Excite 10. I did the on-line troubleshooter thing and it concluded that it was the charger and sent one out free. They took a credit card number to cover the core if it was not returned, but tnem instructed not to return the part. "Discard in 30 days".

painterlady65

I am currently having the very same problem and have only had my tablet for eleven days!  Am now on hold with a tech representative who will most likely ask me to return the product for replacement. Ugh.  I have really been enjoying this tablet and hate to have to part with it so soon. :smileysad:

Occasional Contributor
jeffery_bergman

please let the community know what happens

thanks

Jeffery Bergman

CEO

Bergman Industries

sent from my ipad

thanks

Jeff Bergman
CEO