sunshine79

The Excite Tablet 10 305-T16

Hi, I have leased two of those Excite Tablets 1 for me the other for my 17 year old son I leased them from Aarons brand New and It was on October 29, 2012 and here it is November 19, 2012 first my son Charger CRACKED open on BOTH sides of the Charger the first week he had it.  2 weeks Later pieces of the Guard on the Charger started breaking off inside the Tablet so I took it back to Aarons he got the piece out and it started back charging.  Ok I rarely use mine and last week Mine CRACKED Open on BOTH sides, and TODAY the inside Were the Charger Go I take the Charger off and something from the inside of the tablet came off with it.  I think this was a waste of MONEY 2 even purchase this Android Warranty is so skeptical but I'm going to get me a good Lawyer because I haven't even had it 30 days and all THIS FAULTINESS of this product is RIDICULOUS I think You guys should have better BUSINESS about yourself then to LET PEOPLE buy these expensive PRODUCTS only to GAFFLED by a LIMITED WARRANTY this sis so SHAMEFUL now Im stuck Paying on not 1 but 2 BROKEN TABLETS.....This was not nice BUT I GUess YOU BUY AND U LEARN.     Signed A very Disappointed Customer :smileyfrustrated:

Occasional Contributor
AppleHater

Re: The Excite Tablet 10 305-T16

I haven't had any issues with my Toshiba tablet. Does the store you bought it from not offer some type of replacement? If you only had it for a week... seems to me, the seller should offer you an exchange. If they don't... Why did you bother shopping at their store. I'm not trying to make excuses for Toshiba, but... I own both their tablet and an ultra-book. I have no problems.
sunshine79

Re: The Excite Tablet 10 305-T16

your are right I called Toshiba and found out my 1 year warranty does not cover physical Damage!,, That I will have 2 pay I think that sucks and then I called Aaron's and told them I wasn't paying another penny for something that's not worth, it come 2 find out they have a 2 year service agreement and I was wondering when they was gonna tell me......,.