I have noticed that when using the built in broweser I am frequently disconnected from the internet. There is a delay and then i can reload the page.
This is occuring both on a secure home network and on public networks. At any given time I have up to 5 devices associated with my router, and this only happens with the tablet. On my home network I have checked my router settings; I have removed all other devices; I have tried different channels.
I've double (and triple) checked all my settings.
(Edit:::::: I've noticed that I don't have this problem with the Dolphin HD browser. I guess that means that the logical choice is to switch...unless Toshiba rolls out an update.)