Not sure where Station went...
Occasional Contributor
MaxStone1

Re: JellyBean for US AT305 up on Service

just got it updated on mine...bout time :smileyhappy:

Occasional Advisor
Dick_W

Still need time to see if it's any more stable. But it did make it through the night with WiFi sleeping with the tablet. Odds of that on the ICS code were slim.

Occasional Contributor
malutki

Did GUI in JB change to a phone style or did it stay the same as in ICS - navigation buttons in the left lower corner, notifications in the right lower corner?

Occasional Advisor
Dick_W

It's the "table style" as expected. Haven't latched it up yet! That's probably a record amount of uptime for the amount of use I've given it. Didn't change any apps. So the Toshiba excuse of blaming the apps seems weaker now.

Occasional Contributor
LeroyBad

[ Edited ]

The changes that I noticed, is that

The lock screen includes the Google Search and includes additional animations when making a selection.

The Fonts are different.

The notification bar shows more info , like previews of emails etc. GUI is slighty different.

The keyboard typing seems to be alot faster, and no longer sluggish.

The Google Voice search is redone, its faster more accurrate and more intelligent.

Theres more Wallpapers availible.

The brightness/contrast is readjusted, making icons looks more vibrant and colorful. (This might be just my eye sight this morning) But the display looks different.

There are now new animations when switching between apps.

The GUI for Shutdown/Restart looks different.....looks more like my cellphones menu.

The HDMI output now as 3D output options

The Security now has facial recognition for Lock Screen.