dogfunky

Faulty micro-SD card slot?

When I go to insert my micro-SD card, it just pops right back out. I have to hold my finger over the end for it to stay in there. I sent mine back in for a new one, hopefully that was just a bad tablet or something.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Occasional Contributor
miishen

Re: Faulty micro-SD card slot?

I noticed that the slot requires quite a deep push to seat the card properly, but mine does go in and "click" into place properly. It's kind of a pain, though.

dogfunky

I had pushed it in as hard and as far in as I could (giggity), but still didn't have any success.

Occasional Contributor
miishen

you said giggity.
giggity.
huh
huh

I have an Excite 10 I just bought a week ago. It has a regular sized SD slot......are you using a micro SD card it its "docking" card with your excite? I know little about these tablets, so yours might be different from mine, but with mine a firm, fairly long push is requite to seat the card.

Are you sure you just don't know how to view what's on the card? (I didn't!). On mine, by the clock display in the lower corneer of the screen is a symbol of an SD card. I press that and see the card. Or, I go to Settings, Storage, and select SD (or works similar) below the Internal storage icon on the left of the screen.