Occasional Contributor
ahmedadel

service station has stopped working

i am so frustrated it's been a week only and the problems started to appear i always has a message "service station has stopped working" then the compouter tries to find a solution and nothing appear,idk what to do i tried to unistall it then reinstall it but the error message persists......

Frequent Advisor
civicman4

Re: service station has stopped working

service station is a joke anyway. get rid of it and click on the communicate tab at the top of this page and then select email update. select your info and then you will be emailed with everything that service station shows you and it actually works

-civicman4-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post all info about your laptop and version of windows. We are working on it but still do not have the powers to read your mind.
Occasional Contributor
ahmedadel

thanx man :smileyvery-happy:

Frequent Advisor
civicman4

not a problem, glad to help

-civicman4-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post all info about your laptop and version of windows. We are working on it but still do not have the powers to read your mind.
bhebbak_sa

i went to communicate tab but i didnt find email update to select it realy i dont understand the main caus of this problem if u can help could you please email me bhebbak_sa@hotmail.com

Many thanks

tommyj

Why I am getting "ToshibsStation has Stopped Working" and How do I get it to start working again?  Please help. Thanks

MANY_MrDave

Get to Service Station  and then Do Enable

Not sure about your problem, yet if simple you have two options within Service Station. You can toggle between Enable and DisAble