mAd_GaMeR

satellite L505D GS6000 usb ports webcam and sound will not work

i did a fresh install of windows 7 and reinstalled all the correct drivers and these issues just will not go away i looked in the device manager and the high definition audio drivers are there but it gives this msg This device cannot start. (Code 10) as far as the usb ports and web cam i dont know where to look any and all help will be greatly appreciated 

PeterP

Re: satellite L505D GS6000 usb ports webcam and sound will not work

I exactly did the same thing on my laptop and get the same issue. Please help! anyone...

awsdigi

I'm having the exact same problems with the exact same laptop. I've done everything they've done too and it still doesn't work. :smileyindifferent:

rocwall

has anyone offered a fix?  i cant seem to find any posts

Alanaktion

I'm having the exact same problem.  I checked all the hardware physically, and it's all fine.  The USB ports, webcam, and sound card have all stopped working, even under other operating systems such as modern, updated Ubuntu releases.  I'm suspecting it's a problem with the motherboard or a bios issue...  If it's the motherboard, there's really not much of a way to fix it, but I'll mess around in bios for a little while and see if I can fix anything...

Gevak

[ Edited ]

I have L505-ls5014..and after clean install I have same problem...No sound card found...No webcam...No USB

I did try other operating systems...nothing works hardware is not detected

soxroushketeer

It's the hard drive. I had the same problems, I sent it to Toshiba and they changed the hard drive. This is the 2nd Toshiba laptop I've had the hard drive die in less than a year.

SilkyMilk

Is thare a solution to the problem? because im really struggling surfing the web trying to find one, also when i log on to my account normally my computer freezes but when i go in safe mode it works fine. (except for the sound and web cam and usb ports which still do not work)

Sai_cx

Please read this forum post:
http://forums.toshiba.com/t5/System-Recovery-and-Recovery/Frozen-on-quot-Configuring-System-quot/td-...

Read through it carefully and you'll find the solution.