shadows

please plug in the bluetooth device and click ok button

[ Edited ]

What is the solution please, I have carried all definitions of the two and there is no problem Do Hmai

Two is the following: Satellite U205-S5057

windows 7 

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Re: please plug in the bluetooth device and click ok button

You are going to need to be a LOT more specific and clear about what the problem is.  We aren't there looking over your shoulder when you do this so we don't see what is happening. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.

shadows

Problem in the definition of Bluetooth .. I downloaded the definition of the company, but when the installation of network I get this message

" please plug in the bluetooth device and click ok button "

Two is the following: Satellite U205-S5057

windows 7

Please help me

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.

shadows

I think my problem is clear in the definition of Bluetooth

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Maybe to you it is, and maybe it will be to someone else.  But I still don't have a clue about what you are asking.

gaby_gm80

hi.....

i have the same problem..... i dont know what to do..

please help me... i have the satellite u505 - sp2990r...

Please....

thanks

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

gaby_gm80 wrote:

hi.....

i have the same problem..... i dont know what to do..

please help me... i have the satellite u505 - sp2990r...

Please....

thanks

Your model doesn't come with bluetooth built in so you need to plug in a bluetooth dongle (transceiver) to use bluetooth.