amit22

i don't know my laptop model, please help..:)

Hi,

I don't know my laptop model and I can't find drivers to my win 7 32bit..

My spec is:

prosesor:intel p8600

4 gb ram ddr2 800Mhz

motherbord:Intel
Chipset Model PM45

hard drive 640 gb (2 hard drive of 320 gb)

ati mobility radeon hd 3650

model number: PSAGCA-02V010

S/N: 88410118Q

please help my to find the model so I can check for updates in the toshiba site..

thanks

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Re: i don't know my laptop model, please help..:)

Please edit your post to remove your Serial Number.  It isn't needed and should NEVER be posted in a public forum.  No support person would ever need or ask for the serial number for any reason in a public forum.  They might ask you to send it via a PM, but only do that if you know the person is an actual employee of the company (like Jim, the admin here sometimes requests it to assist users).  NONE of the rest of us are Toshiba Employees and have no need or use for your serial number.

It's an Australian Satellite A300 so you should be looking on the Australian Support Site where it is sold and supported rather than here on the USA support site where it isn't. 

http://www.mytoshiba.com.au/support

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

[ Edited ]
Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Jerry, the PSAGCA's are A300s, not L550s.  L550s are PSLN8A's, PSLW8A's, and PSLWSA's.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

How did I get that one mixed up? Thanks for the catch!

-Jerry
Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Must have been having a sometimers moment. 

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

They come more frequently when you get old. Hard to juggle more than one thread at a time.

-Jerry
Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Tell me about it.  I'm 56 and feeling every minute of it.  I'm juggling about 8 other forums besides Toshiba.

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

You're a youngster. I was involved in the development of the first commercial hard drive (1956).

BTW, it weighed a ton and stored only 5 MB of six-bit characters. That's it on the left.

-Jerry
Frequent Advisor
cee_64

I used to run System 3's, 360's, and 370's back in the day.  I remember having to swap out about 15 of those big disk packs that looked like big land mines every night to backup the system.