r2salcho
Accepted Solution

how do I download a Mass storage controller driver for a satellite p205-s6307

My computer is telling me that I need to update my mass storage controller driver for my laptop. I have a satellite p205-s6307. Could you help me?

Super Advisor
lorddethstalker

Re: how do I download a Mass storage controller driver for a satellite p205-s6307

http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/support/jsp/modelContent.jsp?ct=SB&os=&category=&moid=175771...

Welcome to the Toshiba user forums.
For those of you who do not know what a user forum is, it is a community of users who volunteer time to help other users. Anyone can participate. It's 100% voluntary.
Being super active is never a requirement
r2salcho

Re: how do I download a Mass storage controller driver for a satellite p205-s6307

Sorry I am not very good with computers, could you be a little more specific as to what tab I need to click on in order to download that mass storage controller driver. I don't see anything that relates to this problem. Thanks again for your help.

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Satellite P205-S6307

It's for the card reader. Use this driver.

TI Multiple Digital Media Card Reader for Windows Vista

-Jerry
r2salcho

Thanks for your help that worked out.

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Happy to help. Thanks for reporting back.

-Jerry