tecram9

full drivers pack for tecra m9

hi ive got a tecra m9 laptop its on windows vista B but i want to do a clean install on to 7 ultimate but if i do so all the drivers for my blue tooth stack, sd card reader, FN keys etc are lost !! i have the toshiba vista disks but do not know how to extract just the drivers from it !! so i can keep all my utilitys after installing windows 7 can anybody help plz   

tecram9

Re: full drivers pack for tecra m9

if any body knows a site where i can get drivers for a tecra m9 finger print scanner, blue tooth stack, sd card reader, touch pad, fire wire port and fn keys that would be a big help

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Re: full drivers pack for tecra m9

If you have a USA product go to the product support link at the top of this page, enter in your model number, then click on the downloads tab.  Now download the drivers, utilities, and applications for that model.  You can use the left hand Drop Down Menu to filter for OS and the right hand DDM to filter for type of file.

You might need to click on the blue text link that states Show All Models to show yours.

If your laptop is from a different country you will need to go to that countries Support Site to download the necessary drivers. 

For anything that isn't specifically listed for Windows 7 try the Vista driver. 

Before you do that though, run the Toshiba Software Installer (available from the same site) to see if it will install the necessary drivers and utilities.  Quite often that works better than manually installing them one by one. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.