totoactionman

driver and software for Toshiba Satellite c800d

Is there anyone here who knows where I can find drivers and software for my laptop? my Recovery DVDs got lost and I can't find my Laptop model on Toshiba support page...

please help me. thank you..

Toshiba Satellite c800d

Super Advisor
cbwilsha

Re: driver and software for Toshiba Satellite c800d

[ Edited ]

That's because this is a site for U.S. machines and yours apparently is a S.E. Asia or South Asia machine.  You will find Drivers and Support HERE.

C.B.

C.B.

Toshiba Sat. L675D-S7016 Win 8 PRO 64 Bit---Toshiba Sat. L775D-S7132 Win 7 PRO SP3 64 Bit which also has Virtual Machine with Win XP SP3---Toshiba Sat. L305-S5921 Win Vista SP2 32 Bit
totoactionman

I already checked on Toshiba Asia's Support website and I can't find my laptop model on the list..:smileyindifferent: that's why I tried my luck here..

Super Advisor
cbwilsha

The C800 is there so I expect any driver other than possibly one for AMD would work.  In any event, try googling your part number.  That helps a lot around here and is what I would have used rather than your model number if you had goven it.  Good Luck!.

C.B,

C.B.

Toshiba Sat. L675D-S7016 Win 8 PRO 64 Bit---Toshiba Sat. L775D-S7132 Win 7 PRO SP3 64 Bit which also has Virtual Machine with Win XP SP3---Toshiba Sat. L305-S5921 Win Vista SP2 32 Bit
totoactionman

My part number is psc9al-006004.. Thank you so much! I would give it a try as well!

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Satellite C800D-1002 (PSC9AL-006004) 

Look up the drivers and utilities for that model here.

-Jerry
Super Advisor
cbwilsha

[ Edited ]

Thar's the same place I referred him to. C800D isn't there as he said, but C800 is listed.

C.B.

C.B.

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

[ Edited ]

Peculiar. The Satellite C800D is listed here, along with other Asian models.

toshiba-asia.com/notebook/personal/satellite/C800D

And when you click on Services and Support, it takes you to the place where one finds the downloads.

I would use all the drivers and utilities there for the Satellite C800, except for these two (for part-number family PSC9AU), which are from ATI. The display driver probably includes the chipset software as well.

AMD Display Driver

ATI HDMI Audio Driver

Best to verify in Device Manager (devmgmt.msc) under Sound, video and game controllers that there is indeed an ATI HDMI device as well as Intel HD audio.

-Jerry
totoactionman

So I have to look for my Display  and HDMI Audio Driver manually? Thanks for the help Jerry!

totoactionman

[ Edited ]

Do you know where I can find my display and chipset driver?

• AMD Radeon™ HD 7000 Series Graphics
totoactionman

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Those were links in my message! Here they are again. You don't want to get drivers directly from AMD.

AMD Display Driver

ATI HDMI Audio Driver

I don't know whether your model has an HDMI port. If it does not, then you won't need the second one.

-Jerry
MerlinDagonHear

Re: driver and software for Toshiba Satellite

My Toshiba satellite L775D has a HDMI port but I can't find the driver in my Computer Management :catsad:maybe yall can help plzz

Welcome2Twilight