AsadHussain

Wireless LAN drivers for Toshiba Satellite C850 A670 Windows 8 compatible.

Hello everyone

I have recently purchased Toshiba Satellite C850 A670 model which had windows 7 home premium pe installed in it. I installed windows 8 in it. Although it is running properly but it has missing Wireless LAN drivers due to which no wifi signals are visible to my laptop.

If anybody have some solution for my problem then kindly inform me. I am having alot of problem without Wireless connections.

THANKS.       

Best regards:

Asad Hussian

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Re: Wireless LAN drivers for Toshiba Satellite C850 A670 Windows 8 compatible.

Satellite C850-A670 (PSKC8V-02Y00YAR)

Sounds like you didn't follow the instructions (using the Toshiba Upgrade Assistant), Asad.

How To Upgrade to Windows 8

There are probably other problems as well. Best to restore the hard disk to its original out-of-the-box contents using Toshiba recovery media and upgrade properly.

-Jerry
AsadHussain

Hello Jerry , thanks for your kind assistance.

I know I should read How To Upgrade to Windows 8 but unfortunately I didn't. Next time I will consider.

But Jerry, the only problem is that its Network Controller is missing in windows 8 pro. I have recovery drive for windows 7 Home Premium. Is there any way to update Network Controller driver from this drive because I tried my best to update them manually through Internet but I failed to do so.

Waiting for your kind assistance.

Regards :

Asad

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

You might try the Upgrade Assistant.

-Jerry