ptawse

Windows 7 Audio Driver required for Satellite P100 - PSPA6A-01J017 model

I've successfully installed (a clean install) Win 7 onto this notebook, and all seems to be working 100%, EXCEPT that I cannot find an Audio Driver that will install.

Can you please advise where I can find this driver ??

TIA

Peter

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Re: Windows 7 Audio Driver required for Satellite P100 - PSPA6A-01J017 model

That is an Australian model from what I can tell.  With that in mind you won't find anything here on the USA Support Site as that model isn't sold here.  You need to go to the Australian Support Site to download your drivers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.

Psilva

I'm having the same issue what about for the Satellite P100 - PSPA3C - SD402E model thanks.

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

That's a Canadian model so you'll need to look on the Canadian Support Site for your drivers. 

If they don't list one you might want to try Unknown Device Identifier 7.00 to see if it can lead you to the proper driver.  http://www.zhangduo.com/udi.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.

TiggiePurr

I have a Satellite P105-S6147 bought at a Radio Shack in the good ole USA.  Same problem after upgrading using a clean install to Windows 7 from Vista.  As a side note - It worked initially, but I believe windows has performed an update which has since knocked it out...  :smileysad:  Please help ASAP!  I need it - BADLY.

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Revert back to the original Toshiba Supplied Audio Driver to see if that fixes the problem.  I've seen a lot of problems caused by using the drivers supplied by Windows Update and avoid them at all costs. 

michaelt79

I normally don't post on these forums, but I am a technical instructor/technician/consultant for an I.T. training company and thought I should help. Today, a student of ours come in with a Toshiba P100 notebook that he had just done a clean install of windows 7 ultimate. Everything worked fine except for the audio driver... it simply would not install properly and the device just would not start. After uninstalling and reinstalling several times, I finally uninstalled the driver and installed the Vista driver... and presto! It worked perfectly. I advised him not to update that driver for a while(at least until a newer version is released), and if he did accidentally update it, that he could roll it back in the device manager if it did not work. I hope this solution helps you folks out there with windows 7. I can't say if it will work for you, but it worked for Larry today. Good luck.

Digitalink2008

I can also confirm the vista driver here:

http://support.toshiba.com/support/modelHome?freeText=47029116W

worked for my Satellite P100 PSPADU-0VM02G 

Its running Win 8 Pro x32

D.

ivoalves

Hello, i'm having the same issue i have the P100-405 (PSPA3E-0QQ03CPT)... this happens when i have made a clean install with the windows 7.

Can someone help me?

Super Advisor
cbwilsha

If you had read the above posts, you would have found out that this site is for U.S. models only and that's the only info we have here.  Since yours is a European model, go HERE, select your country and follow directions. Good Luck!

C.B.

Toshiba Sat. L675D-S7016 Win 8 PRO 64 Bit---Toshiba Sat. L775D-S7132 Win 7 PRO SP3 64 Bit which also has Virtual Machine with Win XP SP3---Toshiba Sat. L305-S5921 Win Vista SP2 32 Bit