Ameena87

Webcam not working with Windows 7

[ Edited ]

Hey,

I just downloaded windows 7 recently but now my webcam is not working properly at all with any program. Is there a place where i might download software or a driver for it to work with windows 7? I have a toshiba satellite A305-S6872.

Thanks

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Re: Webcam not working with Windows 7

Windows 7 is still a PRE-RELEASE Operating System until October 22nd.  It will NOT be officially supported until that date.  People wishing to use Windows 7 prior to that date do so with the understanding that they may need to do so with reduced functionality of the system.  Drivers are being developed and should become available by the October 22nd release date.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.

Super Advisor
brad

coalesce

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

First, please edit your post to remove your Serial Number.  It isn't needed and should NEVER be posted in a public forum.  No support person would ever need or ask for the serial number for any reason in a public forum.  They might ask you to send it via a PM, but only do that if you know the person is an actual employee of the company (like Jim, the admin here sometimes requests it to assist users).  NONE of the rest of us are Toshiba Employees and have no need or use for your serial number.

Second, since your model is a European model why are you looking and posting here in the USA forums and support site where that model is neither sold nor supported.  You need to be looking on the European Support Site where it is.  http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/generic/SUPPORT_PORTAL/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.

kwstismou

ok thank you a lot!!i just delete my message/post!!