Rafabechara
Accepted Solution

Webcam Driver

Hello, I have the Satellite A-305 S6916 model no: PSAGCU-09S01S 

I want the drivers for Windows 7 (32bit) My Webcam is not working. PreviouslyI used Windowns Vista and it didn't had any problems but in Windows 7 its not working..

Thanks,

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Re: Webcam Driver

Satellite A305-S6916 (PSAGCU-09S01S)

Try this from the Canadian site for a model in the equivalent part-number family: Satellite A300-xxx (PSAGCC-xxxxxx)

Chicony Camera Assistant for 32-bit Windows 7, 1.7.260.0526L

031332_02.58.19.TC70062800B.exe

-Jerry
Sandi3

Mine is C655-S5212, windows 7 64 bit.... webcam is missing and i did everything on Toshibas support. The web camera app will not install, Its not even 2 months old. I dont know what driver to inslall anymore, the ones for my model dont work. ???

lfert

I have the same system (A305-S6916) running windows vista 64 bit and am looking for the webcam drivers. Any ideas?

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

same system (A305-S6916) running windows vista 64 bit

Camera Utility for Windows XP / Vista (32/64bit)

Your drivers are here.

-Jerry
IA11

Webcam Driver win7

Hi

I´m kinda the same situation, I have  Satellite L645D-S406, windows7 and the internal webcam stopped working one day, as well as external. No matter what webcam I connect, Genius, Treck, etc, the laptop can´t turn them on, I can see the webcam in device manager}imaging devices but when I plug the camera in any usb port, the light on the webcams does not come up, the cams are ok cause they work in other machines.

I tried reinstalling the toshiba webcam application for windows 7 in the toshiba website but that did not help, I also uninstalled all usb ports in device manage, and updated the usb drivers but issue persists. If I connect the Genius webcam I get: Error 80040154: cannot create video capture filter} and the AMCAP thing comes up empty. Is there any other options other than the system restore?

I cannot start the internal webcam or use external ones, in device manager I get ¨there is no HI-SPEED host controllers installed on this computer¨, is it because the USB composite device is set as full speed instead of high speed, is that related to the webcam thing issue?

when I update the usb drivers automatically, it says windows already updated them and I have no HI-SPEED usb ports in device manager, when I start the face recognition it reads the genius webcam and the light on it comes up but that is the only place where it works.

Thanks help appreciated

Irene

rachelfayas

Re: Webcam Driver win7

i have the same problem.  i tried to redownload the driver software for camera but it woulnt open and completely install, still cant get my computer to recognize my web camera and dont know what to do anymore.  HELP!!!

dietologat

I can not find driver for my Toshiba USB Webcam

for Win7 64

Model: PX1342E-1CAM

saty

I want to install web camera application in my Portege R700 laptop (Part No PT310U-OK002Y01). Please help me find the right driver.

veradg

[ Edited ]

Please I need someone to tell me how to operate the webcam. It worked only once but now I stop. Only 1 week ago I have it and not understand what is wrong. You try all kinds of updates but does not work.

• Model Name Satellite P755
  • Part Number PSAY3U-0X7036
  • OS Version Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
  • BIOS Version 2.40 CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz
  • Physical Memory 6144MB RAM
  • Hard Disk Capacity710,932,705,280 [Byte] 662.108 [GB]
  • Hard Disk Free Space Capacity442,735,001,600 [Byte] 412.329 [GB]
  • Video NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M version=8.17.12.9631