ColinM

Updating my Intel HD graphics driver...

Hello,

I'm attempting to update my graphics driver to hopefully achieve a slightly better gaming experiance. However I can't just get my drivers from the Intel Driver Update Utility because of it being a "Custom" driver, so I need assistance making sure the driver I install is the correct one...

Would anyone mind linking me to the Latest driver (If there is one..)? 

Model: Satellite P775-S7320

Part Number: PSBY1U-00Q01V

Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

Current Driver Version: 8.15.10.2353

Driver Date: 4/4/2011

Super Advisor
cbwilsha

Re: Updating my Intel HD graphics driver...

[ Edited ]

The latest Intel Display Driver dated 7/4/11 for your machine can be found HERE.

C.B.

Toshiba Sat. L675D-S7016 Win 8 PRO 64 Bit---Toshiba Sat. L775D-S7132 Win 7 PRO SP3 64 Bit which also has Virtual Machine with Win XP SP3---Toshiba Sat. L305-S5921 Win Vista SP2 32 Bit
ColinM

Thanks man, I appreciate the speedy response!

Occasional Contributor
St_Arbuck

I am having the same issue however when I click on the Here link all that happens is i get sent to the main driver support page. as if the hyper link isnt directing me to the proper page with the driver.

Super Advisor
cbwilsha

[ Edited ]

Toshiba has changed things around since my post above of 3 months ago. Just enter your model number in the box and it will take you to the support pages of your model where there is a Drivers tab where you can find what you need. You didn't bother to share your model info as in my examples below so I could give you a direct link.

C.B.

Toshiba Sat. L675D-S7016 Win 8 PRO 64 Bit---Toshiba Sat. L775D-S7132 Win 7 PRO SP3 64 Bit which also has Virtual Machine with Win XP SP3---Toshiba Sat. L305-S5921 Win Vista SP2 32 Bit
Occasional Contributor
St_Arbuck

[ Edited ]

Sorry about that

P775-S7320

S/N: XXXXXXXXX

Intel (R) HD Graphics Driver Version: 8.15.10.2353

[Moderator edit to remove serial number.]

Super Advisor
cbwilsha

[ Edited ]

HERE is the latest Intel Display Driver for your machine and it appears to be a later version than the one you have.

C.B.

ladiesman1994

[ Edited ]

Anybody pls.. help me  i want to update my INTEL (R) HD GRAPHIC FAMILY current version is 8.15.10.2353 of 4/4/11 .

I want to update it so my gaming experience can be better  esp BATTLEFIELD 3

Satellite -L740-X4210

Part no.-PSKOYG-02900Q

Serial no.-XXXXXXXXX

there is an update on intel website for same display driver but version are not matching........ version is on intel site starting from 15. ,,,something & on toshiba  i having 8.15.10.2353 this version. I have also checked intel auto update tool from their website but they can't update due to "custom"  drivers installed by toshiba. pls help...............

Super Advisor
cbwilsha

This site is for U.S. models only.  Downloads for your Indian model will be found HERE.  There is also a Europe Forum you will find HERE.

C.B.

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Satellite L740-X4210 (PSK0YG-02900Q)

As CB says, this site is for US models only.

Get your drivers from Toshiba India. They are here.

Your website is here

You'll find Toshiba seldom updates drivers when there are no bugs.

-Jerry
Barbulescu

[ Edited ]

I can't find a graphics driver for my Satellite L750-PW, Serial No. XXXXXXXXX. Could you help?

Thankz

Super Advisor
cbwilsha

That is not a valid model or serial number for a U.S. machine and this site is only for U.S. machines as you would have found out if you read the earlier posts in this thread.  I have been unable to determine which country it was sold in but you need to contact support in the country of origin. If it is a European model, they have a Forum also located HERE

Jerry may know more and he may post here later also.

C.B.

jenn062

I am clearly computer illiterate but I am trying to figure out how to upgrade my graphics card to these specs:

Minimum: 256 MB ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT or better, 256 MB NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS or better, or Core i3 or better integrated graphics

I Have: Intel(R) HD Graphics

My computer is a satellite A665-S5170

I went to the link with the drivers and can't figure out where to go and honestly if that is what I need.  What video card can I purchase to meet these specs?  Thank you.

kjellanddj

I have a P775-S7215 satellite running windows 7 64 bit. I can seem to only find graphics dirver updates for windows 8. Can you point me in the correct direction to update my driver? My version is 8.15.10.2353

Super Advisor
cbwilsha

There are quite a few Intel Display Drivers for Windows 7.  I would use THIS one which is quite a bit newer than the one you currently have.  If you have further questions  or requests for this Forum, please start your own thread rather than piggy-backing on an existing thread.

C.B.

vince20

i have a problem on my toshiba laptop L740 Satellite ( you can see my specs on attachment #4)

i just formatted my laptop because i want to clean and refresh everything on my newly bought laptop

i downloaded every drivers on it and installed properly but only the graphics driver have a problem

i downloaded the intel graphics driver (SL730_L735_L740_L745_L750_L755_WIN764_HR_Intel_Display_Driver_8.15.10.2291_TC70097300J) you can also see the actual application that will run on attachment #1

after running this it will automatically run the setup next but the problem is when everytime i click the "YES" button nothing happens

i try it also on 32bit windows basic but also nothing happens ..

is there  a problem on my laptop ? or just i need some software or updated display driver ? ..

HELP ME PLS !!

Super Advisor
cbwilsha

1. Start your own thread please!

2. Include your COMPLETE model and OS info as in my examples below.

C.B.