machismo

Unknown Driver ACPI\TOS6208\2&DABA3FF&1 in System Information on R835-P56X

I just installed Windows 7 Ultimate on my Toshiba R835-P56X.  I have finally been able to install all the drivers that show up in the Device Manager.  However, if I go to System Information > Components > Problem Devices it shows one device with PNP Device ID ACPI\TOS6208\2&DABA3FF&1.  What is this and how do I take care of it?

Thanks.

Terster

Re: Unknown Driver ACPI\TOS6208\2&DABA3FF&1 in System Information on R835-P56X

HI.  I have the Toshiba X505-Q888 with Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.  I have the same unknown driver with the same code.  Did you ever find out which driver/software this is?  I can't find it anywhere.  Thanks.

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Qosmio X505-Q888

You must have upgraded the hard way. When you use Windows Anytime Upgrade, drivers are undisturbed. And it takes only minutes.

Upgrade to another edition of Windows 7 by using Windows Anytime Upgrade

-Jerry
Terster

Turns out, in my case, the issue was the Bluetooth driver was not installed correctly.

I wound up using the program:  Driver Utilities

It found the bluetooth driver was missing and it also found a few other things that were a bit outdated.  I'm pretty happy, actually, with how it all turned out.

I found other posts, where it was the HDD Protection driver not installed correctly.  IN my case, again, not this, but the B/T driver.

For what it's worth. 

Thanks