melwin

Toshiba swupdate Error (Software Upgrade)

this is my specs..

and this is the problem... last month when i opened it, it was fine. but yesterday, when i am in the mood to update.. this was what happened.. 

i already done a lot of reinstallations and repairs, even running in compatibility mode and as admin.. but nothing happened..

thanks for helping ((:

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Re: Toshiba swupdate Error (Software Upgrade)

What were you trying to update?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.

melwin

i was just trying to open that application so that i can view some updates that are available for my unit but unfortunately,  an error pops out every time i open swupdate.exe

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

LEt me be more clear.  WHAT swupdate.exe?  A LOT of different programs use a file by that name to update.  WIhout knowing which one you are trying to use there is no way any of us can tell you anything usefull about it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.

melwin

this one.. toshiba software upgrade..

upgrade