AZKID

Toshiba's PC Health Monitor won't display

Hi Everyone

This is my first post here. I recently bought a new Satellite A505 S6005 laptop running WIN7 w/I3 CPU, 4GB Ram, 500GB HDD. The PC Health Monitor utility that Toshiba provides does not display at all. It begins to load and displays an icon in my system tray, but clicking  it does nothing now. I say now because when I first bought this laptop in May,2010 it did display properly ... but intermittently, but not now :smileysad: 

Any info will be greatly appreciated

AZKID

Re: Toshiba's PC Health Monitor won't display

Hi Again

Just to let everyone know ..... I found the answer on the General Technology & Troubleshooting Topics board ! :smileyhappy:

Now I know to search first before posting.:smileysurprised:

Best Regards,

Rich

ChrisBzzz

If only when you came back to reply, you would have included a link to the answer to your problem!  I can't find the answer you found... I am still floundering with the same problem that the PC Health Monitor will show in the notification area but no matter what I do, it will not open to display.  Ugggg

AZKID

Yeah your right Chris .... I should have posted the related link ... my bad. Since its' been over a year ago when I posted the message I don't have the link anymore. :smileysad:

I suggext you post your problem on the forum. Good Luck.

Rich