Ayrton

Toshiba Web Camera Application

Hey, so I can't seem to find the web cam application on my laptop and I was wondering if anyone out there knew where I could download it from? My model number is L855-S5210. Any help would be very much appreciated! 

Super Advisor
cbwilsha

Re: Toshiba Web Camera Application

[ Edited ]

Start--All Programs--Toshiba--Media and Entertainment--Web Camera Application.  This assumes you are still using Windows 7 as shown in your SPECIFICATIONS.

If the driver is indeed missing, post back and I will give you a link to it.

C.B.

Toshiba Sat. C75D-B7260 Win 8.1 64 Bit---Toshiba Sat. L775D-S7132 Win 7 PRO SP3 64 Bit which also has Virtual Machine with Win XP SP3---Toshiba Sat. L305-S5921 Win Vista SP2 32 Bit---Toshiba Sat. L675D-S7016 Win 7 SP1 64 Bit
Super Advisor
eagle3

Re: Toshiba Web Camera Application

[ Edited ]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, so I can't seem to find the web cam application on my laptop and I was wondering if anyone out there knew where I could download it from? My model number is L855-S5210. Any help would be very much appreciated! 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your support page is here : http://support.toshiba.com/support/modelHome?freeText=3459909

Here is the web cam application download : File: TC30463200A.exe (86.43M)

And to find it on your laptop, as cbwilsha wrote : go to (Start--All Programs--Toshiba--Media and Entertainment--Web Camera Application).

The camera application was not on my new laptop and i also had to download it.

S70-ABT2N22 Windows 7, A135-S2256 Windows 7, C55-A5180 Windows 7 ****Click on White “Kudos” STAR to say thanks!****