kev20894

Toshiba Satellite L455D-S5976 DRIVERS DELETED BY ACCIDENT

yeah i deleted mine where my computer is screwed up.. i cant login right it freezes and so i have to run on safe mode all the time with networking.. but no sound and my desktop looks like something from the '90s also i run hella slow.. i have a Toshiba Satellite L455D-S5976 any help please reply or contact me through skype "kev20894".. umm i know of one i did delete.. my computer says winpcap driver could not be open all though i did indeed try downloading it.. sould i just take it to a profeesional or can you guys give me a list of drivers tht i an redownload to figure out was i did delet on accident? PLZ HELP

Super Advisor
miker643

Re: Toshiba Satellite L455D-S5976 DRIVERS DELETED BY ACCIDENT

[ Edited ]

Satellite L455D-S5976

Above is your system's download page link. Download and install 1st the hardware drivers/utilities; and 2nd, if necessary, the Toshiba utilities and software; for your specific operating system version. Download the files to your desktop and double click to install them in this order.

1st Hardware Drivers & Utilities:

1) AMD Display Driver for Windows 7 (32/64)

2) Realtek Audio Driver for Windows 7 (32/64)

3) All other hardware drivers/utilities

If you are unsure of which WiFi card is in your system, use this method to figure it out:

How to identify an unknown device (e.g. Wireless LAN module)

2nd Toshiba Utilities and Software

1) Toshiba Value Added Package (TVAP)

2) Toshiba Flash Cards Support Utiltity

3) All other Toshiba utilities and software

Please let us know how it works out and/or if you need any more help. Good luck.

Mike