Redrum741

Toshiba Laptop Keeps Freezing

[ Edited ]

My laptop keeps freezing up. It started doing this last week. Every time it loads and I press something the cursor stops and it starts freezing. I even downladed Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and it still does the same thing.:smileyfrustrated:

Peter

Re: Toshiba Laptop Keeps Freezing

What model is your laptop? It should be found on the label on the bottom.

Do you get an error message or does it just freeze?

- Peter
MarionB

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. I'll be doing something simple and as I click on the mouse everything freezes. No error mesage...nothing just a frozen screen. I can't ctrl+alt+del or even close the laptop to change the screen. I eventually have to turn it off manual (power button).

My model is: Satellite L755-S5214

Thanks for any insight you can provide...

Peter

How often does it do this? Does it do it often enough for you to do some tests? I'm curious if it happens in Safe Mode.

- Peter
Occasional Contributor
reellarina

I have same problem but when I am going to start, shutdown, streaming, or changing by wireless network the cursor will freezes, 10 to 15 minutes of freezing will be restart automically sometimes I am going to forced to press the power to shutdown. My laptop is Toshiba satellite L745. Please give me other option.

Thank you,

rey

Peter

Can you give me the full model and part numbers off the bottom label?

- Peter
Occasional Contributor
reellarina

[ Edited ]

Satellite L745-M1GD

Part no. PSKOYE-0GD04CAR

Serial no. XXXXXXXXX

Thnak you

[Moderator edit to remove serial.]

Peter

Unforuntately, I don't have information about European models. You may want to contact Toshiba Europe.

- Peter
Occasional Contributor
reellarina

My laptop keep freezing when I will change my wireless network to another network? my wireless name installed is ATHEROS AR8152/8158 PCI-EFAST ETHERNET CONTROLLER (NDIS 6.20) and ATHEROS AR9002WB-1NG WIRELESS NETWORK ADAPTER and I want to change this to Intel PROSET/Wireless software or Intel PROSET/Wireless Wiremax sofware, this is possible to unsinstall the old one and install the new one?,,,please

Peter

I'm sorry, but I can't help. You'll need to contact Toshiba Europe.

- Peter