Martyelzz3

Toshiba Laptop Checkup

Just an interesting note. I just download & ran the utility on my laptop. The results indicated no protection found.  The suggestion was to run Norton Internet Security.  Wow, I am already running Norton Internet Security Suite 2010.  If they cannot detect their own product, maybe there is a problem with either the Checkup Utility or maybe there is a problem with the security package.  Well, either way there is a problem with Symantec programmers.

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Re: Toshiba Laptop Checkup

Norton is pretty useless as far as I'm concerned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.

JLRAY

How do I remove or stop the Toshiba Laptop Checkup Utility from prompting me to install?

Super Advisor
miker643

JLRAY wrote:

How do I remove or stop the Toshiba Laptop Checkup Utility from prompting me to install?

What is your full model name/number? If yours is not a USA model we also need its part number. Look on the Toshiba label on the bottom of your computer. Also, are you running Windows 7 64bit edition, or?

Mike