JuTart

Toshiba Disc Creator Error Codes

I'm using a Toshiba Satellite L510. When I click on either of the 3 options from the Disc Creator startup menu, "Audio CD", "Data CD/DVD", or "Disc Backup", a series of error codes appear that worries me because of its amount. It used to pop only 2 error codes, but increased since I reinstalled the whole Windows Vista. Here are the list of error codes that pops up before the program starts, in order.

320129-26-00000001

32007C-26-00000001

320129-26-00000015

32007C-26-00000015

320129-26-00000015

32007C-26-00000015

I seem to be able to copy discs or make them, I am just anxious about the amount of these error codes popping up and if someone could suggest anything at all I'll be greatful.

Just a reminder that everything on my laptop is genuine. The Windows Vista, the TOSHIBA Disc Creator is actually an included software, and the laptop of course (laughs).

Thankyou. Any help is appreciated.

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Re: Toshiba Disc Creator Error Codes

Try downloading the Disc Creator Install Program from the Toshiba Support Site for you model and re-install it to see if that helps. 

You also might want to try a different burning program like ImageBurn or Burnaware Free.  Both of them are considerably better burning apps and are free.  I use them for about 95% of all of my burning and I normally burn over a hundred disks a month.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.

JuTart

It's funny. Is it me or I just cannot find the compatible version for my laptop...I've looked around whole day and couldn't find any compatible versions for my SatelliteL510 or Model No. PSLFEL. Don't tell me they sent this "free" driver that is incompatible and annoy the heck outta me....Thanks for the reply but if there's anything to add, please do.

Thanks again.

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

If you have been looking here on the USA Support Site for drivers, utilities, and other downloads for your Asian Model Laptop you have been wasting your time.  You need to go to the Asian Support Site for that model. 

http://pc.toshiba-asia.com/portal/public/show.action?a=support&currentTab=service

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.