alb
alb

Toshiba A100 (PSAAN) drivers for Windows 7

Hi there, 

I have a Toshiba Satellite A100 (PSAAN/PSAANE) model currently running on XP. I want to install Windows 7, but I can not find the drivers for this model.

Can you please help me?

Thnx

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

Re: Toshiba A100 (PSAAN) drivers for Windows 7

Satellite A100 (PSAAN/PSAANE) model

For starters, Windows 7 is not supported on those models. So won't find drivers from Toshiba.

In case you're interested..

Your model designation looks something like Satellite A100-786 and your part number like PSAANE-03401KG3. If you want to see the specs, give us one of those.

In any case, you'll find all of the Toshiba downloads for that part-number family here.

-Jerry
alb
alb

Thnx for the reply Jerry!

The model is what I gave you, more precisely: Satellite A100-000, Model No: PSAANE - 01V038GR.

If I check with the A100, PSAAN/PSAANE specifications in the link you gave me it shows up only two drivers (for Windows 7 32bit): Bios Update (OS Indipendent) and Wireless Lan Driver.

Is there any way to have Windows 7 in my comp running properly? I have seen people with the same model install it, but can not ask them how they did it. Any idea?

Thnx!

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

This one?

Satellite A100-703 (PSAANE-01V038GR)

You'd need to search the web for drivers and utilities that run under Windows 7. I'm pretty sure you'd never find enough to make all the features of your laptop work.

Crazy. Many of those with Windows 7 are struggling to downgrade to XP. (They call it an upgrade.)

-Jerry
alb
alb

Would it work if I install the drivers for this model as for Vista 32 bit? I have heard in some cases can work?

Ace Advisor
Jerry_Lippey

You can try that.

Sorry I can't help more. Maybe somebody else can.

-Jerry
lordynyt

if you use windows 7 the other driver will be supported automatic
if you have a missing driver go to download page of toshiba a100 and choose vista
vista driver are compatible for windows 7
Bluetooth Monitor for Windows Vista(v3.00; 12-08-2006; 2.8M)
Toshiba Supervisor Password Utility for Windows Vista(v2.00.03SEV; 01-30-2007; 5.0M)

Note For Bluetooth only:To Install bluetooth last step check the do not show message and click run program the will be a button for restart

Why i input a note because the windows 7 asking for compatiblity issue for bluetooth

FOR ACPI/TOS1990 use google chrome and translate page
choose what operating system you use like xp,vista,7 and 8 there are download link choose free download 
http://www.maiwend.ru/drivers-drayvera/notebook-raznoe-dlya-noutbukov/free-download-tos1900-driver-w...

100percent sure
if you have a missing driver please replay me with the details of it