jsty

Tecra A9

Hi

My Lap top Tecra A9 with windows Xp asking for driver fro mass strage controller on each boot, not dtecting USB drives. Pls help me to solve this issue  .

thanks,

tyjose@gmail.com

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Re: Tecra A9

If you have a USA product go to the product support link at the top of this page, enter in your model number, then click on the downloads tab.  Now download the drivers, utilities, and applications for that model.  You can use the left hand Drop Down Menu to filter for OS and the right hand DDM to filter for type of file.

You might need to click on the blue text link that states Show All Models to show yours.

If your laptop is from a different country you will need to go to that countries Support Site to download the necessary drivers. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.

jsty

Out of the list of drivers pls let me know  for the above problem which driver i nee to install or all drivers ?

thanks,

TY JOSE

Frequent Advisor
cee_64

Which A9?  They make several.  Is yours a USA model or from some other country?  Without that I can't point you to the specific driver.  In general it's probably the Card Reader driver, but I can't be 100% certain without having the laptop in question right in front of me to check. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't post your COMPLETE model number it's very difficult to assist you. Please try to post in complete sentences with punctuation, capitals, and correct spelling. Toshiba does NOT provide any direct support in these forums. All support is User to User in their spare time.